“Wonderful anniversary dinner.”

Tournedos Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Tournedos Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,467 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This gem of a restaurant gave us such a pleasant evening to celebrate our anniversary. The ambiance and the service provided by Louis was top notch!! The steaks were cooked to perfection and the accompaniments were creative and so flavorful. To top it off they honored our request to sit by the fire place and it just topped off a great great celebration!! I would highly recommend and we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Went here for our wedding anniversary last month. Tournedos would be considered a high end steakhouse with very professional service and an excellent wine list. The food is very good, wouldn't say great. I ordered the Wagyu filet and for $69 ordered medium rare they must have over seared it because it was WAY to black and crispy on the outside. Wagyu meatballs were good and my wife enjoyed her T-bone steak special. Excellent and professional service. Just can't give it 5 stars based on this meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Wife and I went for our anniversary dinner. The building is beautiful. Our servers were Sarah and Jesica. They did a very nice job. We shared a crab cake for an appetizer. It was excellent. My wife had tuna for her entree and I had the tenderloin. The tuna was cooked perfectly, my tenderloin was a little over done but still very flavorful. Recommend

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Tournedos last night as a group of 7, had our own little room, and loved it. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. I had the sausage arancini, petite Dry aged NY strip, and my boyfriend and I shared the fries, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. It was all amazing. For dessert, I had the cherry crisp and he had the molten lava cake. Both were very delicious. We liked everything about our experience while at Tournedos. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I now know why Tournedo's is considered the best steakhouse in town! 2 Servers took care of us, the steak and seafood choices were extraordinary, drinks were generous and top notch. Loved that they have choices on steak toppings....prime cuts and some awesome meats not available elsewhere.

Just be prepared to pay for the quality and high end service. a few drinks, 2 steak entrees and delicious sides ended up costing $150 ...worth it, even if only for that extra special occasion!