All reviews rochester airport room was clean choice privileges park and fly two story check in was quick and easy vending machine waffles spent two nights main floor rochester area shuttle linens accommodations highway university
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Adequate and quiet sleeping accomodations and decent breakfast; Safe in room did not work and workman was not able to fix it. Remote control worked intermittently. Outdoor pool already covered for season. Carpets dark and dusty. Front desk check in person in late afternoon and housekeeper in morning were pleasant and helpful. Would look for a less worn out hotel in future even if more expensive.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This place is filthy! The carpets stink, thick layer of dust on lamps, and strange hairs embedded in towels. We stayed here for the park n fly- never again! If you're looking for a Park n Fly hotel... keep looking.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I made a mistake in booking and booked a smoking room (who knew they still existed?!) Despite that, the rest of the hotel (with the exception of the lobby) was completely run down, dirty and smelly. The exterior door closest to our room was broken (anyone could get into the building even without a key card!) Housekeeping came by after the first night fairly early. Asked when he could come back. We gave him a time and left accordingly. When we returned in the evening...the room had not been cleaned at all and a single set of towels had been dumped on the vanity (not even folded). I went down to the front desk for linens...the night staff were very pleasant and helpful. Apologized that the room was not cleaned and delivered new towels to our room. We decided two nights were enough and booked our third night elsewhere. The next day, the desk clerk was surly, and frankly unwashed (unshaved, dirty hair).

Room Tip: book elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I had an early flight out of Rochester and this was perfect in order to save time and decrease anxiety. Check in was quick and easy. I did the one stop parking option and took the shuttle. The hotel is near every fast food place you can think of, a hospital and super walmart. The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing to phone home about but got the job done. Worth mentioning that the internet did not work well and the direct tv had a few issues. It was 100 degrees and the ac was awesome. So worth the trade off. Woke up at 3am, the front desk staff let me finish my coffee (from the lobby and it was pretty darn good) loaded me into the shuttle and got me to the airport within 5 min (4am). Hopefully, when I return, my car will still be intact and I wont have to edit my glowing review. Fingers crossed. P.S. no vending machine to stop midnight muchies but also helps with temptation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here! I stayed one night; flew home next day. My husband (who had not accompanied me on the trip) woke up next morning with what turned out to be bedbug bites (after a week of increasing morning bites and finally, a trip to the clinic.)

Called a pest control company who found fresh evidence of bed bugs in our bedding. Spent $500 and hours cleaning out closets and dressers and drying clothes.

The hotel. sent me an inspection report 5 weeks after my stay, that said no bedbugs were in the room. Right—there are no bedbugs in my house the morning I leave for Rochester. I spend that night in this hotel, wake up, fly home that day, go to bed in the pajamas I had slept in at the hotel and my husband wakes with the bites the next morning.

I have no recourse except to post this warning and the pictures of my infected bedding to other travelers.

Mary Medicus