“Fantastic!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We ordered a gluten free pizza, a regular pizza, and an order of wings, and everything was extremely good!! Finding a gf pizza crust that's good is rare, but Crust has done it!! In fact, it's EXCELLENT!!

My husband and son loved their pizza, too. The sauce was the perfect combination of rich without being over-the-top spicy or sweet, and they loved their crust, as well: thin and chewy, just the way they like it.

Ditto for the wings: not too spicy, not sweet, juuuuuust right and with the perfect touch of crispiness on the skin. Mmm.

The order was ready when my guys went in for the pick-up, and it was still nice and hot when they arrived home five minutes later.

We are big-time fans!

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I would give a 0 rating if I could. I ordered their plate as they claim it is the best hot sauce in Rochester. After eating maybe a quarter of the plate I went to work. A couple hours later I was in the bathroom 3 times over the next hour. Didn't eat anything other than that. When I got home I ate another half of the plate and same thing. I was in the bathroom all night. I called to complain and the guy that answered the phone called me a liar and everything like that. I have not been sick in almost 2 years and I was told that I must have gotten sick as the guy who I was talking to told me that everyone that he knows just got sick. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU KEEP FEEDING THEM YOUR FOOD. They do not allow people to put ratings on grub hub which is suspicious. They only have 5* ratings there. On Facebook it's a lot less. DO NOT EAT HERE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Also they say they have the best hot sauce in Rochester biggest fallacy I've ever heard

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I must have gone here on an off night (Friday at 9 PM). Two stars for the pizza and zero for the dangerous undercooked wings. The pizza was put together as though they don't take any pride at all in their business. It was like a 5 year old made it. Don't get me started about the wings. I ordered them extra crispy and they were undercooked (the container had extra crispy written on the top). The wings are baking in the oven right now as I type this because they were not edible the way they were sold to me. Never again.....no second chance for this place. There's too many good pizza joints in Rochester to waste your money on bad pizza and wings.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Pizza shops are a dime a dozen, but my family prefers Crust Pizza, for the flavors and assortment of toppings.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

This is a great pizza place. They serve other items, but I love their pizza. The consistency of the crust and the flavor of the sauce is just right. It sure beats the other chains around here.