“Yummy”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Pizza shops are a dime a dozen, but my family prefers Crust Pizza, for the flavors and assortment of toppings.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

This is a great pizza place. They serve other items, but I love their pizza. The consistency of the crust and the flavor of the sauce is just right. It sure beats the other chains around here.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

I saw this place driving around and I was feeling like a calzone so called up and placed an order for their Stallone which is three cheeses. Italian sausage, ham and meatball. I picked it up and drove to the canal to eat it. I am used to a bigger calzone but it wasn't bad. The crust was decent though their ricotta cheese and red sauce kind of left me underwhelmed.

With a different 3rd cheese and a better sauce (and more meat), I would have been a lot happier but that wasn't the case here. Their slices looked good when I walked in so I might try something else in the future, but not the calzones.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I've heard from several friends about this place. Everything they said was true! The food is so good and the pizza is unbelievably yummy. Even my 11 year old ate the pizza crust and she NEVER eats the crust. That alone told me I was onto something special. We ordered the Italian Stallion pizza (read meat lovers) through Grubhub. The process was so simple, and delivery was 25 minutes earlier than promised. The delivery person was friendly, polite, and fast. There was nothing negative at all about my first experience with Crust! Keep up the great work!!!!!!! I will be a regular customer!