“Amazing breakfast and service.”
Review of The Arnett Cafe

The Arnett Cafe
Ranked #196 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a Sunday morning, we were the only customers, so I was a little hesitant, but it was fabulous.

We had pancakes and eggs, both were delicious!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I was invited to breakfast to the Arnett Café....my first visit. The proprietor, Norn, greeted us with a huge smile and as if I was regular visitor. I noted that everyone was greeted the same way and most by name.
What would like? A brimming plate of French toast, the "meat" omelet , how about shrimp and grits or chicken and waffle. Generous portions, great quality, super clean, friendly and good prices.
It's a bit of a hidden gem but if your anywhere near the neighborhood I urge you to stop in.......Norm is waiting for you.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with my wife on our way back to Syracuse and I'm glad we did. Nina our server was awesome and her personality lit up the entire restaurant. Food was delicious and the portions good. My wife had the chicken and waffles and I had the beef sausage with eggs and grits. Definitely recommend you check this place out.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Saw all the positive reviews and decided to take a drive, for breakfast, from Buffalo. We weren't disappointed. I ordered the salmon patties, eggs and cheesy grits, breakfast, which also came with toast. Very reasonably priced for the portion. My husband had the cheese omelette (also comes with toast) with a side of chessy grits. Both were delicious. Staff were very friendly. Smallish place, and busy, but there happened to be an open table when we got there, around 1:30pm.
They don't have an un-ending variety on their menu, like some other places, but enough choices to satisfy. Check it out!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

We really enjoy coming here with our friends to catch up. Their cheesy grits are delicious. The shrimp is cooked to perfection in the shrimp and grits and the chicken and waffles have a great flavor. The service isn't fast, but for us that works because it gives us time to chat. We highly recommend this place for a quality breakfast and friendly service.