“Great Selection, Friendly Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Simply New York Marketplace & Gifts
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I first went here because I was craving some Gold Cup Farm River Rat cheese and our stockpile hadn't made it through the winter. Since I wasn't going to the 1000 Islands anytime soon, I had to find a place that carried my beloved cheese a little closer to home.

I went expecting to just get some cheese, but I was very impressed with the wide selection of products they have. They have a little bit of everything, and it seems everything they carry is of a very high quality.

Most recently I went there because I wanted lilac soap and couldn't find it anywhere else. Not only did they have some in stock, I discovered a new local company whose products I now love.

Every time we've gone there we've been treated to excellent service. The owner seems to have a great relationship with his vendors, and we've had niche products ordered specifically for our needs.

I highly recommend taking a trip when you have time to kill, as there is a lot to look at, from specialty food products, to decadent bath and beauty, great jewelry and gifts.

*One word of warning: if you go in the winter and you park in the front, watch your step very carefully. It can get very icy and the parking is quite steep.*

2  Thank Rachel R
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I enjoyed the variety of "Made in New York" products. It's fun to choose these and give as gifts for friends and family who live in other states. I also like supporting my fellow NY'ers in their businesses.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

Beautiful gift shop, unique gift ideas for all ages, quality items. Nice section of cheeses, sauces, items all made in New York, and yes the good old USA. Great ideas for Chistmas gifts and stocking stuffers.
Easy to get to this fun shop, very near Lake Ontario, Sea Breeze Park, in Irondequoit, NY.

1  Thank Jean E