“CutE spot”

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite. They serve delicious tomato soup and a few others. Place is busy and staff is friendly . Parking on the street.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We love the choices here. If you want a lot to eat great. If not, they have small choices too. friendly services and very reasonable prices. Remember, President Obama ate here.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place with the really cool vibe and great food. Amber was my server and she really did a great job. I'm not in this area very much but if I am again I will be sure to go back

Reviewed 3 March 2017

A group of us just got take out for lunch today and we were very disappointed. I ordered a large salad which was the size of a very small salad. Two cherry tomatoes, two slices of onion, a couple of very small pieces of cucumber which were old and all mush, a couple of garbanzo beans and one crouton. And all of this for 8.99!
Save your money, this place isn't worth it.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Anytime I go to Rochester, I always go to Magnolias! They have a wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches and the best desserts around! My favorite is the University Sandwich. Everything I have tried there is great but I always go back to my favorite.