“Good Food, Could Use Good Cleaning”
Review of Bob's Diner

Bob's Diner
Ranked #275 of 1,471 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I guess this is a criticism I have of many diners, which is that they could stand a good cleaning. Yet, I still return, time and again, for the tasty breakfast food. You will definitely find that at Bob's Diner. Worth a try!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was impressed with this eatery. We went for dinner. They gave us amazing service and hot food. The soup was excellent it was a tomato, chicken thing. The salad was big enough for 3 people as was the ham steak my husband ordered. The gravy-amazing. I had a fish sandwich which was perfectly fried. I'm going back as this is a fantastic little non-chain establishment.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Bob's diner was good. The breakfast were good. Normal breakfast food...good portions. The place was not really busy when we came. The waiter was really nice and keeps checking with us and every one else. I would highly recommended this place.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We found this place by a google search from the Extended Stay in Henrietta. It appeared to be a local hangout, which I like, because our waitress was obviously friendly with the other diners.

No wait for a table, on a Saturday morning! And speaking of our waitress, she was a no nonsense, young Meg Tilly who really kept things moving, but in a pleasant, enjoyable way. A breath of fresh air on a dreary Rochester morning.

Oh, and the food was good...Standard breakfast menu...The corned beef hash was great.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast food was very good. The prices are more than reasonable the wait staff is friendly and attentive. We will definitely be going back. Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2016