“Great food, great prices.”

Giuseppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #91 of 1,372 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We went to Giuseppe's with my daughter and son in law to celebrate my wife's and his birthdays. They have been there before and also have catered food from there on other occasions. My selection was very easy since I had tasted their chicken french and decided I would have that for my entree. My wife had the same. The other choices were chicken parmesan and egg plant parmesan. Bread was brought to the table once we sat down and were provided with drinks. Each entree included two sides. For me it was a salad and pasta. Others chose greens and beans soup. The portions were generous and provided each of us with a meal from the leftovers. There were many choices for dessert, but alas, there was no room. I would suggest ordering the full meal, which only runs an extra $3. A nice value for a second meal.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and I decided to go to Giuseppe's Pizzeria for lunch. I ordered the Italian Wedding Soup and the Homemade Gnocchi with a meatball. My husband had the Pasta Fagioli Soup and Penne with Vodka Sauce. We both felt that the lunch portions were large and reasonably priced. They were served with a warm crusty Italian bread. It was obvious to me that my gnocchi were homemade and they were delicious. My husband also enjoyed his Penne. Giuseppe's has a bakery and pizzeria as part of the restaurant, but they are separated. The restaurant has tablecloths (something I don't see as often any more). The area is not large. Service was good and our server was pleasant. This is a place we sometimes forget about, but want to visit more often!!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have eaten lunch or dinner at Giuseppe's twenty or thirty times. Never disappointed. They serve everything from sandwiches and salads to full course dinners. The menu is decidedly Italian, fresh and well prepared. The meal starts with a basket of freshly baked warm Italian bread and is fairly extensive....eggplant, tripe, pizza, pasta, calamari, sandwiches (all on fresh bread). When you eat at Giuseppe's, you feel like you are at home...everyone is welcoming and aims to please.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This is our Go To choice for take out in the area. Always freshly prepared with authentic Italian recipes. If you can't get a meal from your Nana, go to Giuseppe's. She won't mind, I promise.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Met my daughter and granddaughter here for my granddaughter's birthday. She picked it out - she;s vegetarian and she thought the menu would please everyone. It did!
My granddaughter chose the stuffed shells with marinara sauce. It came with meatballs or sausage, but I took those. I ordered the ravioli - 2 large raviolis stuffed with ricotta - creamy, yummy. I took 1 after eating 2 (almost took 1 1/2 but then I started snacking!)
The rest of the table all enjoyed their meals but I don't remember what they had - sorry!
As we were contemplating dessert, the power went out due to an accident on the street! It was soon back on and we decided against dessert this night.
Service> Super
Food> Good!
Value> Pretty Good
It's tucked away in a corner of the plaza, but it's worth looking for.