“Your typical Diner”

Ranked #228 of 1,387 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is a diner type restaurant. I have only eaten breakfast here. I have eaten here numerous times through out the years and have always had a decent meal. It is clean, roomy and plenty of seating. If you are looking for decent breakfast at a local diner, this is a good place to go.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We have visited this diner/restaurant many times over the past 12 years. It is always a pleasant experience. Good food and fair price. Typical diner fare.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

My wife and I along with our friend had a late lunch at the peppermill this morning, their menu had a wide variety, I had the grilled chicken breast with 2 eggs, home fries and toast very good combination. Shelby had a vegie omelet that was huge. and my wife had traditional eggs, bacon, sausage links. then the 2 ladies split the cinnamon French toast swirl which they both loved.

1  Thank Alton P
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Today we met for breakfast at the Peppermill. We met to discuss our upcoming trip to Florida for golf. We had a good time discussing the anticipated trip and some of the plans for our time in the sun. The breakfast was as always good. The service is good and we had our "regular" server.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Came in a late dinner with my dad. We wanted a good meal, good service and nice atmosphere. This place is great. And they also have excellent breakfast and lunch!!