“Ok sub place”

Ranked #336 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pellegrino's Deli Cafe opened its doors in 2000 designed as deli style, family-friendly restaurants to offers burgers, hot and cold subs, soups, salads, wraps, vegetarian selections, and freshly baked cookies. Today more than ever, our guests crave our fresh tastes, quick service, great value, and welcoming, friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Whether for one person or a group, singles, families, college students, workers, or busy moms or dads, Pellegrino's is your place for fresh, delicious, satisfying food! Stop into our Mt . Hope location to enjoy a meal or order take out, or call ahead for even faster takeout service. Review our In-store Menu.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is the first time I have been here, I had a ham and swiss sub. I asked for the multi grain bread but at 11:45 on a Thursday they were out of it. Ham was salty, toppings were skimpy and bread was good but very small sub for 7.99.
I also ordered homemade potato chips and they were cold (most places serve them hot)
It's an ok sub shop but not rushing back anytime soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The main business is take-out, but they do have a dozen booths and a half-dozen two-person high tops. In the summer, they have some outdoor seating. They also deliver. Order at counter, pay and sub is ready for pickup shortly thereafter. They also have burgers and wraps. Sub roll was fresh and tasty but the standard meat portion was okay but a little thin so double up if you want a hefty meat portion. Prices are quite reasonable (sandwich, soda, chips less that $10).

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I stopped by to grab a sub for lunch. There was a line a people at the counter, which is a good thing. I ordered and the sub came right up. The employees there are great, always very nice and greet you with a smile.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

On a rainy night I took advantage of their online ordering and delivery. My steak sandwich was great and the overall cost reasonable. Delivery was on time.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Met friends for lunch in Rochester, I live an hour away from there. I had my two grandchildren with me as well (6 and 9 yr). I ordered chicken fingers and french fries (one order) which consisted of 3 large pieces of chicken and a huge amount of french fries. We split the meal and still had leftovers. With drinks it was less than $10 for the 3 of us to eat. The food was delicious. I have also ordered in the past their Buffalo Chicken salad which is also very delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend dining there whether it be lunch or dinner.