“Wonderful as always”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From our mouthwatering entrees and appetizers to our catering menu and generous selection of traditional Indian food specialties, Thali of India is perfect for those looking to experience authentic Indian cuisine in a relaxed, welcoming setting. We offer Tandoori dishes, fresh breads & Indian beers and much more with a daily lunch buffet.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Thali has one of the most extensive, fresh and delicious Indian lunch buffets in town- an extraordinary value and an ongoing favorite of ours

Makhan S, Owner at Thali of India, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Valerie,

Thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I went for my birthday dinner because Indian food is one of my favorite cuisines, and was thrilled by everything I tried here. The service was very friendly, helpful in ordering, quick and good at making recommendations. The restaurant itself was very nice, and not too loud so it was easy to hold a conversation. They give you some thin cracker like bread and really delicious things to dip them in. The menu was a little overwhelming just because there were so many options, I wish there had been a few pictures. The food was all very very good, and the portions were big.I am already planning on going back to try the buffet.

Hi Reba,
Thank you so much for the review. We can't wait to see you again as well. As you know we have lunch buffets, we do have dinner buffets on Mondays from 5 pm to 9:30 pm

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I have enjoyed Indian restaurants for years, throughout the US and elsewhere. Thali ranks at the very top. Four of us went the other night and each ordered a different dish. They all were outstanding, as was the service. I had the “Meat X-Kati”. Others ordered Shrimp Makhani and Chicken Tikka Masala. We will go back at our soonest opportunity and introduce other friends who have not yet made the discovery of Thali!

Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad that you had a great experience. Looking forward to see you all soon!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This was my second time going to this place, as I always want to make sure its consistently good. The place is a bit small, but the food is absolutely amazing. If you go, you have to try the sweet chicken curry (I can't remember the name, starts with an M).

Makhan S, Manager at Thali of India, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Diseen,

It was our pleasure to have you! Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you loved our chicken curry. We're hoping to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We've eaten here many times, and it has become our favorite Indian restaurant. Last night, I ordered shrimp biryani and asked for it "pretty darn hot." I got exactly what I asked for...it was blazing! (I like it that way!) The raita (spelling) was very tasty, as was the naan bread. This is a wonderful place...do try it!

Makhan S, Manager at Thali of India, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Larry,

We are so happy that you loved our shrimp biryani and raita! We always do our best to grant our customers' requests to make them happy. We're glad we were able to serve you a really hot shrimp biryani!! We're hoping to see you again soon!!!