“Good food at good prices”

Sinbad's Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 1,470 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Three of us visited Sinbad's for dinner on a recent Friday night. It was busy, but our waitress was attentive. There were several choices for our vegetarian friend and all three meals were tasty. I would go here again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My family and I recently ate at Sinbads. The food was wonderful and the service was excellent. We met the owner who came and talked with us about his restaurant and his dog. The patio was also very pet friendly and our dog sat next to our table and very much enjoyed the attention.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

White bean salad. Starts with an F.
SO GOOD I tried to recreate it for a pot-luck. Didn't work, because the sauce on their butterbeans is deeply tasty and off-the-scale in so many flavor categories. I'll shut up now. Just get it.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Sinbad's was a place I dropped in to eat while on business, but now that I live in the Rochester area, will definitely go back to. The meal I had was chicken/beef in a pita bread wrap, with mushrooms and a tzatziki sauce. It was loaded with flavor, and was more than enough for me. Will definitely bring my friends and family here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The food here is to die for! The service is friendly and you can usually find the owner on the premises. The decor could use an update, but when you eat the food, your eyes will roll back in your head anyway! Sheer pleasure!

Date of visit: August 2018