“Great Meatball Sub”

Tony Pepperoni
Ranked #139 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

After coming here for almost 2 years and getting nothing but pizza slices, I decided to try the meatball sub. I'm glad I did it's one of the best I've had. The bread is amazing and the meatballs have a great flavor. I highly recommend it

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Place is nice and easy to find. The people are courteous. There are tables and chairs to sit. Had the chicken spicy or buffalo with feta cheese and it was excellent. I recommend the place.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Tony Pepperoni offers a unique NY style pizza. I really enjoyed the friendly and quick customer service with picking up the pizza. Try the pizza and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Crispy, NY style crust, tasty sauce, and the right amount of cheese. Tony Pepperoni's is one of my go to places in Rochester. Not only amazing pizza, some of the best subs on fresh baked rolls. Try the Assorted Italian, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Was not to sure about this place when my wife and I went in, but let me tell you it was one of the best pies, and the wings are awesome. Good place to eat with good prices.

1  Thank dancinwalsh