“Big Portions, reasonable prices”
Review of Yu House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yu House
Ranked #486 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Pretty good Chinese food, the portions are always huge and the prices are on par with other Chinese restaurants in the area. Primarily take-out and delivery, as they only have a few tables. They occasionally make mistakes on your phone orders though because their English is not very good, better to order in person and just wait 5-10 minutes for your food to make sure you get what you ordered.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I ordered the Rainbow dinner before and the Lobster was so tough I had to spit it out. I called and told them and was told they would "make it better the next time." This time I ordered it and asked for shrimp instead of the Lobster. But instead of the great white sauce I got last time, I got light brown water. I called to tell them and asked if they could make it again and was told rudely "NO!". I hung up and will NEVER order again.

1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

My goodness this food is delicious it is heaven I want to go to new yu house 24/7. It is very good and taste like the most delicious healthiest Chinese I have ever tasted this is my favorite Chinese

1  Thank Qiao yun L
Reviewed 26 November 2014

I was there multiple times and then one time they sold the restaurant to a new owner the new owner was very mean to me and told me I could use a credit card I mean oho then saw something I did'nt believe there a kid taking my order I mean why use a kids hands for dirty work that kid named Joye and his brother was so annoyed by thier mommies and daddies their was shouting at them for breaking a piece of lead on a freak show pencil think boy's name was jarvy typo sorry the dad them pulled he and his sister to the back!!! Bad business?

4  Thank Qiao L
Reviewed 16 September 2014

This is our go to place for Chinese takeout. Our favorite Chinese food and also the best wings (Buffalo and Breaded) in town. Polite fast delivery.

2  Thank KROCK8