“Very nice place to see a game”
Review of Sahlen's Stadium

Sahlen's Stadium
Ranked #68 of 149 things to do in Rochester
Reviewed 13 June 2016

There really aren't any bad seats in the house inside this downtown sports stadium. We saw the Rochester Flash play a women's soccer team from Florida, and everything went off perfectly well. The spectators were well behaved, and getting in and out for the game was easy. I must say that the food there was pretty good as well, although we limited our consumption to just the snacks. It was a great time, and I would gladly go back again.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

The stadium is way bigger than it need to be. I have been here countless times and it is never anywhere near capacity. There are only a handful of vendors, most of them are not permanent installments at the stadium either. There is almost no parking available, instead you have to park somewhere in the surrounding neighborhoods, which is a gamble, so don't drive too nice a car, and don't leave any valuables in plain view. While I have never had problems parking in the neighborhoods, I know several people who have either had their tires slashed, cars broken into or vandalized, or some combination of these things. The one good thing is that the tickets are cheap and the teams that play here are usually pretty good.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We always enjoy our time at Sahlen's Stadium watching the Rhinos. They routinely have beer specials, and the food is decent

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Place is clean. Parking in immediate area, plentiful. Seats are comfortable, visibility good. Surrounding neighborhood needs serious rejuvenation, but there are signs of rebuilding. Food choices are varied, scoreboard needs replacement.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Decided it was time to go see a soccer game at Sahlen's Stadium. It's an impressive facility. Seats were surprisingly comfortable. The field look in great shape. The lines for food were incredibly long. Glad I was not in the mood for food.
Luckily, I had the opportunity to get in early and headed right to the bar. $6 for a 16oz. beer is not highway robbery, especially at a sporting event. The real deal was a 16oz mixed drink for $6. Staff was very friendly.
All in all I'd go back to watch another game or two with the understanding I need to eat before the game.