“Great beer selection”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a beer after dinner. I enjoyed a delicious flight of different Belgian beers. I love the flight option to taste four different beers. They had a fireplace inside and outside. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

So you've got our after RPO business now. We used to go to Max's for a drink while waiting for the ramp garage to clear out. Waiting in line or have a drink, the choice is an easy one. We love the ever changing assortment of great beer. My husband & I always find a new beer that we love. It's great to be able to sample several before deciding which one to order. It's always a difficult choice. The bartenders are attentive and are very knowledgeable about the beers. We like the casual atmosphere and the mix of patrons.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

First off the atmosphere and the beer were excellent but my dinner was terrible. I ordered the Belgian Chicken and I literally could not cut it even after I asked for a steak knife. It was supposed to be a chicken breast inside a puff pastry but instead it was shoe leather inside a mushy cover. I am highly suspicious it was left over from earlier and they reheated for too long in the microwave. I told the waiter but he never offered to replace it which was odd. Unfortunately we were heading off to an event so I didn't have time to ask for something else. I am hoping it was just a Monday night thing as I usually enjoy this restaurant but the dinner wasn't cheap so I doubt I'll risk it again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for a late group dinner. They have a very good selection of Belgian beers on tap and many more in bottles. The food selection is a bit heavy but very good. I had the meat loaf sandwich which was really good. Weather was perfect for the outdoor patio.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Ordered the classic mussels on a recent Saturday night. Broth and french fries were delicious. Mussels were so tiny that you had difficulty removing them from the shells. Had flash back to childhood eating Campbell's clam chowder and searching in vain for the clams in the soup They were so small that every mussel you "ate" became an exercise in frustration because you were never able to actually taste or enjoy the sensation of eating mussels. It's a shame because what could have been an otherwise exceptional meal in a charming setting was ruined by the size of the mussels. Perplexed as to whether this is a conscious act on the kitchen's part or just a one off oversight.