“Best va;lue is the specials listed on the board”

Joe's Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #281 of 1,443 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 49
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: An Authentic Brooklyn Pizzeria with the Taste of the Old Neighborhood
Reviewed 15 August 2018

When visiting Rochester and returning to our hotel up the street, we decided to try this location out as we had seen many customers go there in the past when we were eating at 5 guys next door, My first reaction was expensive as we were just going to order a simple three item pizza. Instead we chose the Grandpa Pizza which was more reasonable and sat at the tables. The place was reasonably busy and had a good selection of different pizza slices many of the customers were buying.

Our pizza arrived hot from the oven and was good though a bit spicy(sausage I think).
The crust was a bit overdone.The pizza was 15 inch and was more than enough for two.

If we come back on a future trip, we would choose the pizza slices

We have had better pizzas in other areas of Rochester/Victor

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I like the old fashioned but got a regular pizza and was just average yet almost double anything else. If you’re from the area, I grew up eating TKs in fairport and this place can’t hold a candle to how good that is and is half the price. Won’t be back. Not worth the money

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Staying in Rochester for business and decided to order a pizza because I didn’t feel like going out. I ordered by phone and the person was friendly as well as the driver. The pizza was just ok and definitely too expensive. Speciality Margherita pizza with mushrooms and it was $32. I’ve never spent that much on just one pizza! I’ve had better for less.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I am originally from New York City/Long Island area and this is THE PLACE to get pizza that is amazing just like downstate pizza. Plus, they even make "grandma's slice" which is something that you can generally find in the New York City area.

Need to go here for pizza... best place ever

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I’m from Brooklyn and heard about this place so I had to find it and give it a try. Lots of different pizzas. Old fashion fresh hand made pizza. They didn’t have Marsala pizza which is my favorite. Sicilian, Buffalo, Chicken ranch, peperoni, pineapple, and so on. Anyhow this place was very good and close enough to the old neighborhood. One thing...pizza needs to be served hot not semi warm to cold inside. I had to tell them to warm it up. The oven is on right? Do the rest right with such good pizza! Will go back again so enjoy!