“Pizza for dinner ”

Joe's Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #282 of 1,387 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 49
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: An Authentic Brooklyn Pizzeria with the Taste of the Old Neighborhood
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited Joe’s Brooklyn Pizza while in Rochester for a hockey tournament. We were staying at the Doubletree across the street. The pizza was average, but the service was good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

When we stayed at the Hampton Inn after day surgery, we didn't want to go out to one of the many good restaurants in the area, so we asked the desk person for a recommendation for pzza delivery.He came up with Joe's and the plain cheese pizza was exact;y as it should be--thin and pliable and loaded with real cheeses--couldn't have been better. I realize there are very different preferences when it comes to pizza, but if you're looking for the real thing, here it is! Expensive but worth it to me.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

In a city full of terrible pizza there is ONE place I can get a good slice- Joe's. No frozen pre-made crust or bagged ingredients here! The hand-tossed dough & fresh mozz is amazing. When is the last time you had a crispy, flaky crust and cheese that stretched from your mouth to the slice? Having grown up on the East coast, this is my go-to place for some REAL pizza out here in pizza hell.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

What a disappointment. While ordering in person (takeout) was easy as I knew that wanted Brooklyn Style 15" &
8 wings, I expected piping hot food. The pizza was average but bland. No crispy crust here. For $27.00 I was sincerely unhappy. Worst of all, the wings were very overdone. The meat was dry and tough. How can that be?

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you grew up downstate, you do notice a difference in pizza up here. When they opened I tried the pizza and it was exactly what I hoped for. It's the only place I get pizza from.