All reviews putting green front desk full kitchen rochester greece separate bedroom beer and wine make your own waffles complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again beds were very comfortable olive garden business center excellent stay exercise room yogurt sofa bed great room
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I hope it was cleaner. Breakfast options were great. Pool not clean. Staff very courteous and helpful. Good location. Great food options close by. Service was quick. Bed linen not clean at the time of check in.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear RD08092018

I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience a hopefully improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Miri L.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

This hotel is located conveniently for my purposes. Check-in was a breeze and my room was ready on time. The clerk was helpful. I liked the roomy suite and the bed was clean, cozy and comfy. However, the room lacked some basics like water glasses, an ice bucket, coffee cups for the coffeemaker, a pen for the memo pad, etc. Also, it could use a deep cleaning and some repairs & updates. The sofabed was stained, dirty & had fraying upholstery. There was grease on the wall in the kitchen and the silverware drawer had lots of crumbs - yuck. The shower had some cracks in the wall and badly damaged grout around the faucet that needs repair ASAP. My room was quiet and parking was right outside the door - very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear momster500

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Miri L.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

They gave our adjoining rooms that we reserved to someone else never told us until we checked in and we were stuck and when I requested a manager was told there was nothing they could do to accommodate our family and I would receive contact from manager in the am, which never took place
A complaint was submitted online and 2 days later still no response only a form letter email stated I was contacted and my problem was resolved (no one contacted me and nothing was resolved)
Very very disappointed at the lack of follow up, the fact our reserved rooms were rented out even after I confirmed 3 times with the hilton, the fact the front desk chuckled when I said this was unacceptable.
Doesn't help that hilton live chat told us breakfast was served till 11am in which its 9am and all 6 of us missed it by 5 minutes (I kept screenshot for proof)

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Momof5loves,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize that we were unable to accommodate the type of room you reserved. Although we strive to accommodate our guest with exact reservations, at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We actually thought we were at a different Homewood, but finally we arrived at this one. It is so nice, outside looks like a resort, inside decor is modern and clean. We had no linens for the couchbed, but front desk brought them right away

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with and the overall appearance of the hotel. In regards to the linens, we keep them in a bag which is available in the closet. We do this so the guest is aware that the linens are fresh and clean.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Rochester/Greece area.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

As a longstanding HH diamond member I have experienced the range of things in the Hilton portfolio - from all inclusives to rural Hampton Inns. Rochester is my long ago home town. This place is amateur time for management with a service staff that hangs re-used towels so they cannot possibly dry overnight to not replacing coffee pods with a night manager with total attitude (Chris - can you remember the name?) who can't find coffee pods and can't count the number of places he looked and was incapable of even giving a slight apology about the mishap. The "small" things can ruin the experience and this crew was just laughable. This staff needs better training and management or the brand will be hurt. Certainly my perception of this property is poor. Plenty of other options in the area - drop this one.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hardinlab

Dear hardinlab,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the staff. As with any place of business, there are times when fresh faces start a new job and are still learning, so there are times when they don't know everything right away. As a manager for over 16 years with the Hilton brand I would hardly consider myself an amateur but I can understand the frustration. Sometimes team members need to learn so they can grow in their place of employment. Chris is not a manager but like I mentioned earlier a "fresh face" that is growing and learning.

These comments are what helps us to learn what we can do better and help us to grow so that we can better service our guests.

Again, we truly appreciate your comments especially from a valued Diamond member such as yourself. Your comments will be shared with the staff here.

We hope you give us another chance to prove to you the level of service all of our team members are capable of providing.