“Great room at a great price”

Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our experience started with an email that allowed us to pre check in and pick my room in advance. When we walked into the hotel, the staff was polite, attentive and quick to serve and answer questions. Their was a plate of delicious cookies on the front desk. The room was clean, large and well stocked. The fitness room had everything anyone could need and was again very clean. The only small complaint that we might have is that the pool was cold and very chlorinated. But it was again clean, well equipped with a handicap lift and lots of towels. Great experience. Decent breakfast

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Family5travel2015,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am very glad you enjoyed everything. I will mention the pool temp and chlorine to our maintenance engineer. Perhaps they just finished cleaning and adding chlorine to the pool.

We hope you visit us again soon should your travels bring you back to the Rochester/Greece area!

Best regards,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My family and i went to get away and relax. It felt like we was home.nice people,clean, and the rooms was nice.I plan on doing this again soon at the same hotel.It was a nice little get away for my family and i.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear P1564IWjenniferb,

Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad you chose the Homewood Suites Rochester Greece to get away and relax. We provide all the comforts of home and more! We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Good location, ample parking, spacious room, very clean, excellent staff that make you feel at home. Their amenities include a pool, exercise room, complementary food and drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning. I will continue stay there during future Rochester visits.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 775raymondg
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear 775raymondg,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will return to see us again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was seeking a two bedroom suite, which I know this chain has, but does not offer on the website, so I called. I was told none were available and that there was not availability on day that I needed a room (a Sunday). I was not offered two single rooms, instead was told they were full with sports teams and weddings. (On a Sunday night in August? Really?) So I went online and was able to book a one bedroom suite, with a sofa bed and kitchen, in addition to the king bedroom. The desk clerk was welcoming and helpful and concerned about the poor customer service I had received when I called, knew who I was referencing, and promised to report it. The hotel is situated in a quiet area, on a quiet street, off of a freeway. We wanted a place to stay after visiting the fabulous Strong Museum of Play with two weary toddlers. There is a lot for free parking. The pool was clean. . .perfect for kids, and there is no hot tub. Homewood Suites top my list when traveling with kids, due to the separate bedroom, pool, kitchen, and free breakfast. This one was fine, not one of the best. The carpeting near the elevator was dirty. The kitchen sink was positioned too close to the front of the counter, so the water from the faucet overshot the sink. The free-breakfast area ran out of plates in the morning. There is a pub within walking distance which served us well for dinner the night before, as drinks and light snacks are only served during evenings of the first part of the work week.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 206JanF,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. In regards to a two bedrooms suite, we actually do not have these rooms. We have one bedrooms suites with two queen beds or king bed but not two bedrooms which is why you were not able to see this online. August is a very busy month for the Rochester area so it is likely we may not have had specific room types available, yes even on a Sunday!

I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our complimentary evening social as it is only offered Monday thru Thursday.

We hope you visit us again soon should your travels bring you back to the Rochester area!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great location. Room are huge with a full kitchen! Full sized refrigerator! Clean, great breakfast selection. You could hear the highway and your neighbors (rooms adjoined by a door) these are the only down side to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear L7149NDsarahb,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your room. Homewood Suites are designed to give the feel of home. I am sorry about the highway noise. We don't usually hear many comments on the highway. We are situated in a nice quiet area. Next time you stay here we can accommodate you on the other side of the hotel away from the highway.

We look forward to your next visit to Rochester!!