All reviewsputting greenfront deskfull kitchenrochester greeceseparate bedroombeer and winemake your own wafflescomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againbeds were very comfortableolive gardenbusiness centerexcellent stayexercise roomyogurtsofa bedgreat room
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My family and i went to get away and relax. It felt like we was home.nice people,clean, and the rooms was nice.I plan on doing this again soon at the same hotel.It was a nice little get away for my family and i.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear P1564IWjenniferb,

Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad you chose the Homewood Suites Rochester Greece to get away and relax. We provide all the comforts of home and more! We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Good location, ample parking, spacious room, very clean, excellent staff that make you feel at home. Their amenities include a pool, exercise room, complementary food and drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning. I will continue stay there during future Rochester visits.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 775raymondg
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear 775raymondg,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will return to see us again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was seeking a two bedroom suite, which I know this chain has, but does not offer on the website, so I called. I was told none were available and that there was not availability on day that I needed a room (a Sunday). I was not offered two single rooms, instead was told they were full with sports teams and weddings. (On a Sunday night in August? Really?) So I went online and was able to book a one bedroom suite, with a sofa bed and kitchen, in addition to the king bedroom. The desk clerk was welcoming and helpful and concerned about the poor customer service I had received when I called, knew who I was referencing, and promised to report it. The hotel is situated in a quiet area, on a quiet street, off of a freeway. We wanted a place to stay after visiting the fabulous Strong Museum of Play with two weary toddlers. There is a lot for free parking. The pool was clean. . .perfect for kids, and there is no hot tub. Homewood Suites top my list when traveling with kids, due to the separate bedroom, pool, kitchen, and free breakfast. This one was fine, not one of the best. The carpeting near the elevator was dirty. The kitchen sink was positioned too close to the front of the counter, so the water from the faucet overshot the sink. The free-breakfast area ran out of plates in the morning. There is a pub within walking distance which served us well for dinner the night before, as drinks and light snacks are only served during evenings of the first part of the work week.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 206JanF,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. In regards to a two bedrooms suite, we actually do not have these rooms. We have one bedrooms suites with two queen beds or king bed but not two bedrooms which is why you were not able to see this online. August is a very busy month for the Rochester area so it is likely we may not have had specific room types available, yes even on a Sunday!

I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our complimentary evening social as it is only offered Monday thru Thursday.

We hope you visit us again soon should your travels bring you back to the Rochester area!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great location. Room are huge with a full kitchen! Full sized refrigerator! Clean, great breakfast selection. You could hear the highway and your neighbors (rooms adjoined by a door) these are the only down side to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear L7149NDsarahb,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your room. Homewood Suites are designed to give the feel of home. I am sorry about the highway noise. We don't usually hear many comments on the highway. We are situated in a nice quiet area. Next time you stay here we can accommodate you on the other side of the hotel away from the highway.

We look forward to your next visit to Rochester!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My stay was very brief. Overall it was decent, the room a little small but clean! The hotel pool was good and nice area for dinner and entertainment. Private and quite... just wish the concierge was a little bit more friendlier

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear latiaaw,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I am glad overall you enjoyed your stay. I apologize you thought the concierge/front desk was not as friendly. I will communicate your comments to the Front Desk Manager and we will find out what happened.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.