Very nice rooms. Of course, it's a new hotel, so it all looks fresh and clean. The room was spacious and functional. We didn't have a water view because of the extra cost. The continental breakfast was good, and there were cute nooks to sit in while you eat. Front desk staff was friendly, but the rest of the staff wasn't particularly personable. The pool was clean. It didn't smell like chlorine, which frankly worried me! But we were the only ones in it, and I tried to put that out of my head. Fitness center was fairly small, but nice, with modern machines and free weights. Definitely an upscale hotel in a great location if you want to visit the aquarium next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY