I stayed there on a business trip at JFK. Never been at Hyatt Place before and was positively surprised. Nice, clean and comfortable rooms, complimentary breakfast and most of the time very friendly staff.
Additional breakfast orders can be made via a self-service terminal which is an interesting option. Breakfast room could be nicer though.
For business at JFK it is nevertheless too far away - taxi drivers don't know the way either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY