“Best avocado toast!”

Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The bread is perfectly toasted, avo is fresh, basil vinaigrette is yummy. Perfect breakfast!

Staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice. Check this place out!

Melissa B, General Manager at Bread Alone, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Good Morning Cindy.

Thank you so very much for taking time to review the Avocado Toast! It is definitely a staff favorite and we love hearing that customers are enjoying it as well! I am glad to hear that you have also enjoyed the atmosphere and demeanor of the staff here in Rhinebeck. We hope that you continue to join us as one of your spots in Rhinebeck and thank you again for taking time out of your day to post here for others to know about us!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Good fir coffee plus in the morning. They haveCaine other breakfast items and is very busy. Prices average for the area and goods and friendly service

Melissa B, General Manager at Bread Alone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Good Morning Allan.

Thank you for your kind review of our ambiance and products. We hope that your next visit with us meets even higher expectations and leaves you with a 5 star experience.

We appreciate you taking the time to place a review and hopefully we will see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first time there, it's cozy and. Welcoming, staff is nice and friendly.
Did take us long to get seated.
We went in for breakfast.
Coffee was good and breakfast was good as well, fresh and tasty. Chorizo it's awesome, reminds me of the Guatemalan chorizo. At first I got served the wrong food but it was quickly corrected, I will definitely coming back tomorrow during the rest of my trip up here in Rhinebeck.

Good Morning Donnelly!

I am thrilled to hear that you were able to visit us during your trip to see your sister. I see that you encountered how busy we get with the wait for being sat in the Dining Room. I am glad to hear that the overall atmosphere, food, and service was nice and my sincerest apologies about the mistake on your food...

I hope that your following visit was even better and left you with a 5 star feeling.

We look forward to having you back with us during a future visit!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here quick on our way back home from the dutchess county fair to grab an iced coffee. Delicious coffee and very friendly service. Baked goods and food looked fantastic but since we had just eaten at the fair we were too stuffed to eat. Will definitely stop by again when we are in the area.

Melissa B, General Manager at Bread Alone, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello John!

Thank you for taking the time to stop in town after your day at the fair! I am so very happy to hear that our Irving Farm Gotham Roast was as satisfying to you as it is to us! The iced coffee is refreshing and I love that you felt the staff was as well.

We hope you will stop in again, the next time you are in the area, and maybe with some food or pastries added to your experience you will leave with a 5 star experience!

We really appreciate you stopping in and the time you took to write a review!

See you soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I buy bread alone often from Adams fairacre farms. I like it. We decided while in rhinebeck to get breakfast..both of us ordered the smoked salmon. One of them had barely a schmear of cream cheese while the other had an ample amount. (Slightly more, could have used even more)One had sprouts or pea shoots on top, the other had none. I had to ask the server to bring me a side of cream cheese, had th o deconstruct the sandwich and put back together. I didn't bother mentioning the absence of sprouts. Why not have the cooks use scoops so you get a consistent portion size no matter who makes it? Or serve it deconstructed, tomatoes were pale and hard...its August and theres a large farmers market...why on earth...overall better than most, but could use some tweaking.

Melissa B, General Manager at Bread Alone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Good Morning.

Thank you for the feed back in regards to Salmon Works on our menu. I am not sure how you both had such different preparations when the same person makes that dish for the entire day. I have spoken to the kitchen in regards to the lack of cream cheese as well as the sprouts on top. This too is curious since the expediter sees it upon removal from the window. I am not sure if they maybe blew off in route to the table but I have also spoken with the Dining Room staff in regards making sure that plates are composed cleanly and with any specific specifications adhered to before delivery. As for the tomatoes, we are unfortunately given what our distributor has and I agree that they have not been as gorgeous as to be expected during this time of year.

My sincerest apologies with your meal and I hope you both will be willing to come back in and give us another opportunity to provide you with a 5 star experience.

Thank you again for your honest feed back so we can grow as a store and a company.