“Don't travel all the way to Rhinebeck from Manhattan - You can get this there!”
Review of Market St.

Market St.
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I always got a kick out of the phenomenon of folks leaving NYC for a quaint little upstate town with good, affordable restaurants and great sights to see and then wanting to change the town into exactly what they just left! That's what you get here - Very expensive, eclectic food and atmosphere. You could've stayed home!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great Place, Great Fun, and Great Food. Very deceiving from the outside but once you get in it’s a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Our innkeeper recommended Market Street and it did not disappoint! Great food and a cool vibe. The oysters were dilish and our salads were huge. My buratta was great and it paired so well with the cherries. My friend had duck that was slow cooked and fell off the bone! We shared the salted Caramel gelato which was great!

1  Thank Modernizing
Reviewed 8 July 2018

outstanding food, varieties of choices and prices. The service was spectacular! Recommend very very strongly.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

My husband and I had a really delightful evening at Market Street. I enjoyed the Mill Brook wine on tap and he had a nice local beer. Dinner was also good. I had a shrimp appetizer for dinner that was delicious. My husband had a very tasty bolognese. I would definelty go back.

1  Thank drcrushser