Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Excellent!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
isistks
Apple picking fun

Grieg Farm is a great spot. Easy to get to - beautiful area - lovely orchards. Friendly people... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018
catskill2016
New York
via mobile

All reviews apple picking farmers market hudson valley pumpkins rows fun
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I take all my out-of-town guests here for their Duck Egg Sandwiches! They are the best! Takes a bit of time to fill the order but lots of specialty foods to enjoy shopping for while you wait. Nice clean and bright eating area for eating this yummy sandwich specialty. Also great selection at the farmers market.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Grieg Farm is a great spot. Easy to get to - beautiful area - lovely orchards. Friendly people too!
There are rows of apple varieties to select from, and a wonderful collection of pumpkins and gourds to pick, as well.
While the ideal time to visit for apple picking has passed for this season, the pumpkins and gourds are still plentiful.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We got tons of delicious blueberries and ate more than we picked. They also had a cute farmers market and strawberry picking and a smoked meat sandwich truck nearby which we took advantage of. Had an awesome experience here.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We pick blueberries here every year, and the last 2 years also strawberries and asparagus. It’s fun for the whole family, fast and easy and very tasty!!!

1  Thank lariyatou
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Farm has locals produce, local cheeses, local meat and a variety of locally made products. Great gourmet sandwiches and desserts. Farmers market every weekend. Farm is a great pick your own experience. Great place for kids. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Stevetiger
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We selected this pick-your-own farm because it was open late. Not crowded. What a terrific choice. First time I've ever gone apple picking but I have picked other edibles previously. Welcoming. Clear instructions. Well labeled signs with type of apple and best weeks to pick for taste and ripeness. Can drive right up to orchards. The "PLUS" was we purchased a lot of apples, paid, and unfortunately forgot to put the apples in the car and drove away not realizing it until 11:00 p.m. when we arrived home over 100 miles away. I called the farm the next morning and before I even finished a sentence Mr. Greig said, "I know. You forgot the apples. I'll mail them to you," and he did! Thank you Mr. Greig.

1  Thank B Y
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I recently visited The Greig Farm and thought it was a nice place to get your produce as fresh as can be. Plenty of people were there picking their strawberries and they all loved it. It was a nice experience for my first time strawberry picking.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I've been picking berries (blueberries and long ago, raspberries) at Greig Farm for many years. The blueberry bushes are loaded in July and into August, and they are sooo easy to pick and delicious and healthy to eat! Have fun alone, with friends or with the kiddies!

1  Thank AnnieG56
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is a great place to go pumpkin and apple picking out in the field or orchard. No kiddie rides, entrance fees, and their prices are reasonable. For the family who wants to walk in their field and pick without a carnival or produced farm market feel, this is it. As our kids grew up, we just wanted a place that was chill...We'd go to wonderland farm but this year they were closed so we tried Greig Farm and it was perfect. Not crowded mid October and small to Large pumpkins, with a couple varieties. We didn't find any HUGE pumpkins but it was a nice moment in the field picking from the vine..

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This is such a beautiful farm. On Saturdays you can enjoy the local farmers market. You can also grab lunch at the Hudson Valley Market (7 days a week) or at the BBQ place located out back (Wed-Sun). There are also goats to feed for the little people you are with. We enjoyed coming on a Monday this year with no crowds!! Pumpkin selection was great and I especially love that you pick means you really do pick right off the vine!!! Lunch was great as well at the market!