Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie
US$ 130
US$ 112
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 113
US$ 97
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
US$ 142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 223
Hotwire.com
US$ 87
US$ 85
Priceline
US$ 77
Orbitz.com
All reviewsone nightsmall continental breakfastfirst floorcoffee makerroom was cleansized bedice machinefridge and microwaveoatmealfront desk staffgreat place to stayrripetmotelplankstompingfuneral
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The rooms were fantastic. Very clean, very spacious, very nice. The staff was accommodating in every way possible. We asked for a specific location for our room and that was granted even though they were busy.

The absolutely ONLY complaint I have is that there is only an ice machine on the second floor. That was extremely inconvenient as I was not able to climb stairs.

Room Tip: ice machine only on the second floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Chris L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Samantha F., Thank you so much for sharing your experience of your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate your kind words and the high score. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff who is always happy to have their hard work recognized. The front desk personnel or any member of our team is always happy to get ice for guests should the stairs be an issue. I hope you were able to take advantage of Red Roof's loyalty program (RediCard), which earns you points for future free nights at any Red Roof hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean, the staff friendly, and location convenient to much the region has to offer. The biggest issue was that we were on the first floor, and there is no sound barrier between floors. Part of the room has hardwood floors, which made it sound like the people upstairs we're stomping around.q1 we

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Chris L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Mary M., I apologize about the noise from above. Thank you for your kind words regarding the cleanliness and our friendly staff, we appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I've never stayed at a Red Roof Inn Plus+ and its been over 20 years since I stayed at a Red Roof Inn. Well, I'll be back if they are all as nice as this Inn was. Sure, the look is a little less than stellar, but I don't go for the look...I go for the room and the bed. My room featured a king sized bed, which was extremely comfortable, and was large with a great desk to work, a nice sized television (with ample channels), and a nice bathroom. OK, there is no carpet but that is something I didn't want anyway as they are always dirty. The morning breakfast wasn't too shabby either!!! A great place to stay in Poughkeepsie for the price and saved about $60 to the hotel next door that shares the same parking area. Yeah!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Daer ADKMtnFred K, thank you so much for the great review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the bed to be comfortable. Many Red Roof Inns are newly renovated, and the Plus properties now offer upgraded rooms, called Premium rooms. The Premium rooms feature a larger flat screen TV, an extra thick mattress pad, extra pillows, both firm and soft, Seattle's Best Coffee, a large work station, and a snack box. You will find that all of our guest rooms are significantly lower priced than most of the hotels in the area, yet still offer the comfort, cleanliness and quality one looks in a hotel room. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We just checked in... The room is very sparse. Huge, thick cobwebs in corners, the blanket looks like it has dried blood stains that go all the way through onto the other side of it. Not inpressed at all. Told the girl at the front desk and they have no extra blankets! Really?!! She gave us an extra white sheet. We used the dirty blanket to wipe away the cobwebs and threw it on the floor in a corner. There were also random hairs on the sheets and behind the headboard. Feeling kinda gross. There are four super thin pillows on the bed. We won't allow the cleaning people to come in tomorrow for fear of them putting the dirty blanket back on the bed. Well just ask for extra towels since we're here a total of two nights. Not sure how breakfast is... guess we'll find out tomorrow. Surprised at the condition of this place. It was supposedly recently renovated. The hotel across the parking lot may be calling our name... (Photos of everything attached)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KimberH0422, I apologize about the state of your room as this is not our norm. We usually get many compliments about the cleanliness of our rooms, so again, I am truly sorry about this. We have ordered new pillows and are awaiting their delivery, as I agree some of them are becoming a little flat. We value your comments and use them as a tool to better ourselves, as we are not always as perfect as we would like to be. Please contact me at the hotel directly as I would like to attempt to rectify the situation to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I think I had a “contact high” after my recent two night stay here. The whole floor I stayed on smelled like pot, I think that every other room was smoking on this non-smoking floor! It permeated the walls, my whole room smelled like it. I even smelled it at the front desk when I had to re-activate my room keys. Never staying here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Chris L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Mary S., I apologize about the smoking issue during your stay. As I stated in my response to your similar review on a different website, this is a battle that we face on a daily basis, and we hate it too! There are a plethora of no smoking signs all over the hotel, including each guest room, in addition to signing at check in that they are aware of a $200.00 smoking fee if caught smoking in the room. We do NOT tolerate smoking in the building whatsoever, and whenever we are aware of someone violating this policy, we immediately ask the offender(s) to leave the premises.