“Oh but for the Service!”
Review of Asian Temptation

Asian Temptation
Ranked #39 of 312 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I have never had better Asian food, however, the service was below average. Other waiters/waitresses should pinch in when one is overly busy, but this did not happen. Also, a "sorry" and an explanation should be given while waiting so long.

Nevertheless, because the food was so wonderful I am willing to give it another try.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

One of the few Asian food restaurants that I will frequent in the area. It's definitely far above the quality of food you get at a carry out type of restaurant. Prices are reasonable and the food is very tasty and is obviously freshly prepared. There is a complete sushi menu available and many different lunch and dinner specials.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This place has great food. Some of what I had was pretty amazing in flavors and taste. My son loves Thai food so when he was up from Long Island I brought him there to try the place. We got the Habachi dinner and it was great. He picked some of the sushi for apps and he also enjoyed all of them. There homemade salad dressing is sooooooo good. Th.ey sell it in pints and quarts to take home and I bring it home every time I have been there Very friendly people. I have been there 3 times so far and plan on going back.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank cherylann03
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

We have been in this place many times, food and drinks never disappoint.. We love going here for lunch or dinner, the waiters are always friendly and knowledgeable and always give us suggestions, however we find the woman that is always at the front desk rude and never smiles but it doesn't bother us at all..
Love their sushi pizza!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We dined at Asian Temptation on a Friday night. The service was simply outstanding--very attentive, never intrusive. The food was varied, fresh, ample, and prepared in a beautiful way. Pricing was extremely fair for our region as compared to other sushi restaurants.

Date of visit: March 2016