“Wonderful!”
Review of Asian Temptation

Asian Temptation
Ranked #40 of 310 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We ate lunch on 9/29/13. My husband had hibachi shrimp, I had drunken noodles with shrimp. Salad, shrimp, noodles, vegetables, rice, service, just wonderful. The place was just beautiful. We will be going again and again.. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Laura V

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I absolutely HATE trying new Asian restaurants - honestly raw fish is always tricky and I usually wait for somebody else's experience to know whether it's safe or not...well I'm glad my husband convinced me to try it out! The decor is beautiful, grays, silver, blues - soft and elegant. The light fixtures are pretty cool, adds to the ambiance :) I ordered the Tom Khan (I think that's how it's spelled) soup - and I have never experienced flavors like that - the veggies were perfect, not overcooked, the broth was a coconut base with basil - it was just amazing! Then I got the spider roll and was extremely pleased to see CRAB! There were claws and some serious meat in this baby! (Nice surprise). My husband had the shrimp dumpling soup (which I of course stole a dumpling) which was delicious and fresh. And the sashimi lunch platter - which he enjoyed and looked VERY cool (they made dolphins out of the sauce on the plate). The price was reasonable but definitely worth it. We will be having our Wednesday lunch date here from now on...

1  Thank MariafromPV