“Great Peruvian Food”

Ranked #45 of 127 Restaurants in Port Chester
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Great Peruvian Food. Restaurant is a combination of Peruvian and Uruguayan food. This was my second visit in less than a month. One of the best ceviches I have tried outside of Peru. Anticuchos were very good. Lomo Saltado had great flavor. Tacu Tacu con Entraña was very good, even though some of the rice was burnt. Friendly staff.
On my first visit I had the Asado, which was quite good.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

On a long drive, we decided to stop for lunch in White Plains. What a find! This place had great Peruvian and Argentine food. I ordered seafood seviche and my husband ordered a skirt steak with. Mozzarella and fried egg. Both came with nice sides. Everything was wonderful. All the dishes coming out of the kitchen looked amazing. We were the only non South Americans in the place, so I'd say it is authentic.

1  Thank Corgifanatic
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Dropped in for early dinner before a show at the Capitol Theater and it was a Delightful Surprise. The seafood is so fresh and i asked for a recommendation from our waitress and was amazed at the quantity and quality of the seafood in the Peruvian Paella and the Sudado Especial Con Mariscos was superb! I will be back for steak which looked amazing

2  Thank Msmouse1
Reviewed 8 July 2015

used to be a great place to eat, now just an average place after change of ownership a couple of years ago

1  Thank David M
Reviewed 14 January 2015

We had a Groupon that included a shared appetizer and 2 entrees. We started off with 2 very generous and reasonably priced glasses of Argentinian Malbec/Cabernet...decent. For shared appetizer we had the Mixed Fish Ceviche . It was outstanding! And included one large oyster, 2 large shrimp, calamari, tilapia and wonderful Peruvian corn, both steamed and roasted. I loved the roasted and my husband liked the steamed.For entrees we had the Surf 'n Turf...skirt steak and shrimp, very good with a side of yellow rice with carrots and peas, and I had the grilled chicken and a mixed salad. Unfortunately, I failed to question the dressing, as I would have preferred oil and lemon. It came dressed with a vinaigrette that was way too sweet for my taste buds. Our waitress,who appeared to be the only one on duty, and who was bartender as well, was attentive, charming, efficient (and gorgeous to boot).All in all, we had a good time and plan to return this weekend with some family. For me, the appetizer (Ceviche) will be my entree; more than enough, and so fresh and good.

1  Thank her_10