“good eat”

Ranked #36 of 130 Restaurants in Port Chester
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 8 July 2015

used to be a great place to eat, now just an average place after change of ownership a couple of years ago

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 14 January 2015

We had a Groupon that included a shared appetizer and 2 entrees. We started off with 2 very generous and reasonably priced glasses of Argentinian Malbec/Cabernet...decent. For shared appetizer we had the Mixed Fish Ceviche . It was outstanding! And included one large oyster, 2 large shrimp, calamari, tilapia and wonderful Peruvian corn, both steamed and roasted. I loved the roasted and my husband liked the steamed.For entrees we had the Surf 'n Turf...skirt steak and shrimp, very good with a side of yellow rice with carrots and peas, and I had the grilled chicken and a mixed salad. Unfortunately, I failed to question the dressing, as I would have preferred oil and lemon. It came dressed with a vinaigrette that was way too sweet for my taste buds. Our waitress,who appeared to be the only one on duty, and who was bartender as well, was attentive, charming, efficient (and gorgeous to boot).All in all, we had a good time and plan to return this weekend with some family. For me, the appetizer (Ceviche) will be my entree; more than enough, and so fresh and good.

1  Thank her_10
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Good food that is authentic. Service is spotty at times and the restaurant is a little worn. Used to be a hot spot, but can use a little bit of a makeover. Changed hands recently and new owner was killed by a drunk driver, so I feel terrible and would love for this place to succeed and be given support. The potential is there.

1  Thank MitchellW102
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

The server took our order and then pretty much turned around and ran from the table never to be seen again. The fish they serve is frozen rubbery and tastless. They use the same fish in every dish. My friend ordered the fried steak with eggs, it was hard as a rock, and taste like grease. My paella consisted of rubbery fish, and overcooked rice mush, this place is bad, real bad. They had a bunch of good reviews on google, all exactly one year ago, probably the people who work or own the place. Stay away.

1  Thank shakinthembones
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

The staff is friendly, the atmosphere is comfortable and the food is good. The prices are fair. We have been here four times and will return.

1  Thank adjustmedoctorp