“Terrible food, awful service but the atmosphere is ok.”
Review of Inca & Gaucho

Inca & Gaucho
Ranked #45 of 124 Restaurants in Port Chester
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

The server took our order and then pretty much turned around and ran from the table never to be seen again. The fish they serve is frozen rubbery and tastless. They use the same fish in every dish. My friend ordered the fried steak with eggs, it was hard as a rock, and taste like grease. My paella consisted of rubbery fish, and overcooked rice mush, this place is bad, real bad. They had a bunch of good reviews on google, all exactly one year ago, probably the people who work or own the place. Stay away.

1  Thank shakinthembones
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

The staff is friendly, the atmosphere is comfortable and the food is good. The prices are fair. We have been here four times and will return.

1  Thank adjustmedoctorp
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Close to Capitol Theater in Port Chester. Friendly wait service & great food. Easy parking, near Neri's bakery. It is also near train station.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

So the food was just okay. I had the paella and the rice was good but it had way too much chewy calamari, only 1 shrimp and only 1 mussel. I think they should call it a calamari paella instead. The empanadas were great but the spaghetti with chicken (#23) was awful. I dont even think the meat was chicken. We sent it back and exchanged it for more empanada since that was great. We arrived during happy hour so we ordered sangria and pina coladas. Both were awesome but when we received the bill, she charged us for full priced drinks and then argued with us that the time on the bill was after 7pm. What the heck does that have to do with us? .

THE SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE. SHE IGNORED US THE ENTIRE TIME, PROBABLY BECAUSE WE HAD A LIVING SOCIAL CERTIFICATE. To tell you the truth, if I had paid full price for this place, I would have been very very upset so thanks to Living Social.

Our waitress was so rude and obnoxious that my friends told me not to tip her. I did tip her, but much less than normal because at the end of the dinner, she had the nerve to roll her eyes at us. Is that considered ghetto?

IS THIS PLACE DOESNT GET IT RIGHT, THEY WILL BE CLOSED DOWN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. Rude staff members wont bring customers back, at least not customers like me. There are way too many other places in Westchester with better food and a nicer staff, like SIETE OCHO SIETE in New Rochelle.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We dined here for the first time with some good friends. The food and service were both good. The menu is large and takes a while to digest.
The flavors were good, but I wasn't "wowed" by my meal, the "Ahi Gallina" which was shredded chicken in a yellow sauce that was made from feta cheese. I would go back to try other menu items, since there is much to choose from.