Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$165
Wyndham$165
Hotels.com$165
Priceline$165
Travelocity$165
Lol.travel$175
1,223 results
All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean bed and pillows great stay would definitely stay here again coffee maker plattsburgh ny cleanliness microwave rates sink canada highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019

If your looking for friendly knowledgeable staff, you need to stay here. Everyone regardless of their job bends over backwards to amke sure you have everything you need. They really make you feel like you're a part of their family.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2019

A staycation as I have family there I try and always relax at microtel. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. I have been staying at this hotel for fourteen years I believe that in itself speaks volumes.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2019

Friendly staff always, very clean a pleasure to stay there. i will be returning in the near future. I've stayed at other hotels in the area and Microtel has become favorite place to stay. The cost is reasonable and clean this is why i will continue to return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2019

We may be spoiled. Of ALL the hotels in Plattsburgh, it is the only place my wife and I will stay. The whole staff, from the GM to front deak to Housekeeping and maintenance, all treat us like family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RMM518, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your trips to the hotel! It's always been a pleasure to host you on your visits up to Plattsburgh, and we always look forward to seeing you again. On behalf of everyone, we look forward to seeing you when you come back up for your next visit!

Reviewed 18 May 2019

We were driving to Canada on a last minute trip and the weather was bad so we decided to pull over on the way and stay at a hotel. This was the cheapest one BY FAR with enough room for us all to sleep (2 adults 3 kids). We pulled in after 130 AM and the night manager was soooo nice! We had spoken on the phone since you can't book after midnight online for that night and he was expecting us. We went straight to our room to pass out... we were exhausted!!!! We were on the ground floor and I heard muffled conversation or tv from another room and tried to ignore it, and then I fell asleep but at 315AM I awoke to the sound of a phone vibrating, quickly checked, it wasn't mine or my husband's. It sounded like it was coming from the floor, after 5 minutes it stopped. but then a few minutes later it started again.... then it stopped, then it started.... I was losing my freakin mind!!!! My husband also woke up and we were going to call the front desk for help, but the kids were sleeping and we didn't want to wake them, also we knew there were no other available rooms since we had gotten the last one. At some point it stopped or I just fell into a deep enough sleep that I didn't hear it anymore but it ruined my night. Again, the place was nice and clean and the kids slept well so that was what was really important. In the morning when we were all up I could still faintly hear that buzzing noise every once in a while. I didn't mention it to the staff at checkout because there was nothing to be done on there part and it was a nice place, but that's why I gave it only a 3 star rating... I think they need better sound insulation in the walls/floors/ceilings. Definitely a good price/value.

Room tip: we had noise on the first floor, maybe others are better, not sure
  • Trip type: Travelled with family