“A great find!”
Review of Dirty Burger

Dirty Burger
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Plainview
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Saw a Groupon for dirty burger and decided to try it. While the groupon never came in (I eventually cancelled it when it was processing for 6+ hours), we went anyway. Would have been nice for a discount as it was pricey. Burgers are dipped in spices (thus the dirty part) then covered with honey which gives it a glaze. My party tried burgers dirty, not dirty, and slightly dirty. All were in love with their choice. Dirty fries were excellent as was the cole slaw. I tried the sliced steak sandy and couldn't get enough. Salmon burger and turkey burgers also reported as exceptional.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

My son invited my wife and I to have dinner with him and his family last evening. He failed to mention we were going to Dirty Burger in Plainview. I went there before because hs kids like their burgers.

Ok so it's been a while maybe they have made improvements, unfortunately they did not. The burgers that we requested med rare came med well, again. The fries were just as prefrozen and cardboard tasting as the last time. The service was average and the cost was still 3 times that of McDonald's . I rarely go to Micky D's but if my choi ces were Dirty Burgers or McDonalds I'll go with Mcburgers anytime and their fries are better as well.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Ordered take out for 5. Carlos took the order over the phone and had everything ready when I got there, he was very polite. We had all the condiments, plasticware and napkins the only thing that was missed was the butter and sour cream for the baked potato. The "dirty" is a matter of taste, I didn't care for it on the Tuna, but the tuna was cooked perfectly. The people who ordered the burgers enjoyed them. We ordered a $9 caesar salad, which wasn't worth the money. The chicken wings and fried pickles were good. I do feel they are a bit on the pricey side my meal of tuna and baked potato was $16.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Went there after look for a burger place in th area figure I give it a shot was pleasantly suprised. Chicken Sandwich was amazing and the dirty burger was good and had a real kick to it. I would go there again worth the drive

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I'm not one to pay $14.95 for a burger (Dirty Oscar) but this one was very good. Comes with a side. My wife had the steak Sandy. She said it was good but said the steak should have been cut into manageable pieces. The pretzel sticks we ordered were a bit burnt on the outside but soft inside. Not a good dipping source. It was busy for a Monday night with the usual noisy kids. My only real complaint is that the wine did not have prices on the menu. I hate that. Also it was Margarita Monday and the check came with it at full price. The Margarita prices are not listed on the menu. But I assumed correctly that $10 for the drink was not half price. :)
And did I say that there seems to be a groupon offered all the time?