“A great find”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pine Hill
Pine Hill Arms Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pine Hill
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“A great find”
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I had a great time staying the Pine Hill Arms -stayed there for the Charlie Daniels concert at Belleyare and there he was having dinner two tables away in the Arms restaurant. Can’t beat that! Food’s great, bar is fun rooms clean but sparse. No elevators or room service - think country.

Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank naresule
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ramsey, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 August 2010

Attending a Charlie Daniels Band concert some weeks ago, I found a marvelous B & B in the town of Pine Hill. I never expected the Pine Hill Arms to provide such wonderful accomodations so convenient to the venue. While the restaurant was outstanding, the entire staff was friendly and particularly attentive. The owner, Robert Konefal took extra pains to see that my needs were met, introduced me to other patrons and left me with such a warm and comfortable experience. I'm not a skier but if I were, I'd be sure and make my reservations now for visits during what I'm sure is a fun-filled season. The Pine Hill Arms is a jewel. I even treated myself to one of their T-shirts.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank PointMugu
New York
Reviewed 20 January 2010

This hotel should be considered if you are in the area of Bellayre Mountain for a weekend of skiing. The staff is very courteous and super accommodating. The place is a flashback hotel, antiquated, but charming.. It is warm and relaxing. It has a beautiful restaurant on site. Terrific breakfast and dinner. This place is a hidden gem for a family winter getaway. it is not a luxury hotel or spa. The place is clean as a whistle. Guarntteed for a second trip. i say two thumbs up. be happy here, Great for kids, safe and relaxing!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Laureate517
Arizona
Reviewed 28 September 2009

We felt right at home in this historic hotel located in the heart of the Catskills. We arrived in the late afternoon and were greeted like old friends and shown to our lovely, quaint room. Dinner was wonderful. Our waitress was pleasant and efficient. The cook even came out to greet us and ask how our meals were. I like to bike and fish. The next day Valerie told me how to get to the reservoir where she rides. It was beautiful, and afterwards I relaxed by the pool. I didn't get to fish but there are many good trout streams in the area.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
New York City
Reviewed 20 September 2009

Beautiful, welcoming hotel located in the grand catskill mountain range. A short drive from NYC yet you feel like you have escaped it all. Nearby hiking and other outdoor adventures are just outside your door. Friendly, warm customer service. Short drive to the cute town of Woodstock with wonderful shopping and dining delights. Quaint and romantic lodging and restaurant, offering peaceful and remarkable comfort and personalized uncompromising service

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
0.3 km away
Belleayre Lodge
Belleayre Lodge
#2 of 2 in Pine Hill

Been to Pine Hill Arms Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK