“Great food and next door to oak hill!”
Review of Oak Leaf Cafe

Oak Leaf Cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A small-town cafe located in the heart of the Finger Lakes. Here you can enjoy a variety of fresh subs, wraps, sandwiches + panini's. We also offer an assortment of soups, varying from week to week. Add a cup coffee, a latte or a fruit smoothie to this & your Oak Leaf experience will be complete.
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The food choices are limited, but great and the atmosphere is friendly. We go often. With Oak Hill store next door (in same building) easy to pick up specialties or bulk needs and get a good lunch!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We were 2 couples enjoying a day of wine and cheese tastings. We stopped here for a light lunch and were delighted with the result. The line to order was long but moved quickly. One panini, 2 blts, and one Autumn squash soup. All were delicious. The homemade soup was so good, we took home a quart for a later meal. Great stop!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I really had a nice lunch today at Oak Leaf Cafe. I have shopped at Oak Hill Bulk Foods many times and finally had a chance to stop at their nice cafe today. It has a pleasant cafe atmosphere and I was helped by very friendly and helpful Mennonite staff members. I really enjoyed the chicken salad I had - it was delicious. I also saw a terrific chef salad that went by that I think I will plan to have next time. They offer soups, salads, sandwiches and paninis - also great baked goods : - ) They have smoothies and a nice offering of hot drinks as well. They have about 11 tables indoors. A number of us were enjoying lunch there but they were well staffed in the kitchen and the food came out quickly. I have always enjoyed shopping at their store, Oak Hill Bulk Foods - now I am happy to share what a nice lunch I had today in their cafe, Oak Leaf Cafe. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is not an Amish restaurant but a cafe, located inside a grocery store, offering soups, sandwiches, desserts. There are only a few tables, maybe four.

Because we wanted a more substantial meal we didn't eat here but the soups smelled wonderful and the dessert selection was vast. We opted instead to tour the store and bought candies and pastries.

Ruth S, Public Relations Manager at Oak Leaf Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Rosemary! We are a cafe, not a Amish restuarant, you are correct about that. We do have 10 tables inside and 3 outdoors, if you were looking for seating. All of our items can be made to go as well! Thank you for stopping by, and touring our store!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

A little cafe with big surprises. Went there for breakfast and had the best breakfast pizza ever. Baked goods are great as is their soup and coffee. Worth the trip if your in the area

Ruth S, Public Relations Manager at Oak Leaf Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for the kind review!