“Yummy!”
Review of The Wagner

The Wagner
Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This was a nice place my friends took me to for breakfast while I was up visiting for a wedding. Good food

Reviewed 8 September 2017

You can never go wrong with this restaurant for breakfast. Handicap assessible, close parking lot, lot also across street, on street parking as well. For all ages, and a fun, relaxing, casual atmosphere. Our teen grandchildren and their friends when visiting the Keuka Lake/ PennYan area absolutely love to eat breakfast at the Wagner. Of course us adults relish it just as much. Booths, tables and even large separate room for large parties--reservations for that room is needed. We've used the big party room numerous times with family and friends. From awesome pancakes, to wide assortments of omlets, to bisquit and gravy and whip cream on a tall hot chocolate, and so much more. I cannot speak for their lunches and suppers, but they do have a salad bar and a beverage bar in a separate room. Reasonable prices and service is friendly and though usually crowds keep coming in they usually do a great job.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I only had coffee - but I understand that a party I went to also was provided by the wagner.. Pulled pork was okay - checken was ok

Reviewed 7 August 2017

A group of 4 of us went for breakfast. The place was crowded and we had to wait a few minutes for a table. The menu was typical diner food. We had omelets, pancakes, French toast, and home fries and everything was tasty and well-prepared (not too runny or overdone). Service was somewhat slow. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Looks rough, but has great breakfast. Their corned beef hash is to die for. Big portions small price. Great place for a late breakfast.