“Wonderful old time experience.”

Seneca Farms Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Penn Yan
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great ice cream, their chicken is crispy and good. The outside seating is the favorite with the grandkids.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful assortment of flavors snd specialty items! A fun gathering place with friends ... nice outdoor eating area!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We recently discovered Seneca Farms and ate there several times before they closed for the season. They serve delicious ice cream in the front of the building and great fried chicken and other choices in the back of the building.

The fried chicken is yummy good. They offer corn fritters that are delicious. We saw someone dipping them in maple syrup and tried it. Wow, so good. Who knew?

They offer many ice cream flavors and many are unique They also offer a corn fritter sundae. Tempting, but haven't tried it yet.

There is limited indoor seating but lots of outdoor picnic style seating.

Can't wait until they open again in the spring.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter had told me about Seneca Farms ice cream shop her whole first year of college at Keuka. She and her friends loved their stops there for several reasons. Such as conveniently close, awesome service, amazing food and decent prices for the quality and quantity! After my only experience there, and hearing only good things about this establishment, I can only give it the best rating and a review for others to know what the place is like in case they’re contemplating visiting it. Stop by, you definitely won’t be unhappy.(I hope )I do hope this helps someone

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Went there on a Sunday with my wife. They have both soft ice cream and soft custard plus some great homemade hard ice cream. I tried cinnamon ice cream. It was gritty but it was from the cinnamon I usually don't get hard ice cream but I had to try it. They have a really big enclosure with tables and they also have a lot of table in the yard. They sell food on the backside of the building and I heard the fried chicken was great. I tried it and it was fair. The breeding was very thick and very hard. The flavor was ok.