“Don't blink you might miss it”
Review of Timmy G's

Timmy G's
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant and is on small lane off Main St in downtown Penn Yan, NY
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Relatively small,unassuming place , but worth finding. Very friendly staff and a good sized menu with lots of options.Prices are very reasonable and portions are more than adequate. Not out on the main drag, but access Yelp or ask around. It is worth the effort.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We ate here recently. We had a 40 minute wait on a Saturday evening. They do take reservations. The restaurant is not as big as it looks. There is a decent bar in the middle and tables/booths on either side. A large mirror on the back wall gives the illusion of a larger place.

Once seated we enjoyed very good service. I was happy to see that many choices were offered at smaller portion sizes. I had the lasagna and my partner had a chicken sandwich. Both were fine. My lasagna could have been heated up more. I understand that it is not a dish that is made fresh to order, but I do like my food hot.

So, we would come back because it is a nice friendly place, and the food was fine.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had excellant service. The food was brought to the table in a timely manner. I especially liked that I could order a lunch sized meal at dinner.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had great service, food at a reasonable price - good place to eat. Atmosphere is nothing to remember, but the food very good

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was adequate dinner. Not good. Not memorable. The people were nice, and there is a large parking lot across the street, which was convenient.