I find myself echoing the sentiments of many prior reviews . At the risk of being redundant, I have to write that waking up to Maryanne's irresistible breakfasts and George's travel suggestions and historical tales, made my birthday weekend in the Finger Lakes even more memorable. Not to mention that all of this takes place in an impeccably designed home located in a gorgeous natural setting. They have managed to strike a nice balance between caring for their guests but not being underfoot constantly which can easily occur in a B & B. We enjoyed some late night card games in the living room but knew we could retire to very comfortable sleeping accommodations-mattress was great. Thanks again George and Maryanne for your wonderful hospitality. We hope to return. Victoria and "Bob".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the historic Wagener Estate Bed and Breakfast, home of the founding father of Penn Yan. The home was built in 1794, and is on the national and state historical registers. Elegance and old world charm awaits you at our property which sits on top of a knoll on five pastoral acres overlooking Keuka lake in the quaint village of Penn Yan. Easy walking distance to downtown village shops, restaurants, and the Keuka bike/hike trail. We are located in the center of New York States wine country in the beautiful Finger lakes. Please come visit and experience all our history, beauty, and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Hotel Penn Yan
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Bed And Breakfast
- Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast Penn Yan, NY - Finger Lakes