Maryann and George are wonderful and warm hosts who make you feel right at home. The B&B is an old historic home that has been artistically and tastefully decorated by Maryann. And then there are the breakfast! Oh, my. Scrumptious food! You can tell she loves to cook.
George is a wealth of information about the area and history of the area as his distant relative was the founding father of Penn Yan.
I very highly recommended this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the historic Wagener Estate Bed and Breakfast, home of the founding father of Penn Yan. The home was built in 1794, and is on the national and state historical registers. Elegance and old world charm awaits you at our property which sits on top of a knoll on five pastoral acres overlooking Keuka lake in the quaint village of Penn Yan. Easy walking distance to downtown village shops, restaurants, and the Keuka bike/hike trail. We are located in the center of New York States wine country in the beautiful Finger lakes. Please come visit and experience all our history, beauty, and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Hotel Penn Yan
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Bed And Breakfast
- Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast Penn Yan, NY - Finger Lakes