Maryann & George are perfect hosts. Their passion is to make sure your stay is
Enjoyable. Breakfast is superb, rooms are comfortable, and the house is beautifully decorated.
My sons & daughter-in-law had a relaxing weekend sitting on the spacious front porch and viewing the 200 year old Wagener apple trees. The location was ideal for touring many wineries on the finger lakes and hiking trails. My son Jeff said it was the best vacation he has ever had.
Ben said the time went too fast. If you want to experience a wonderful get away, you
Will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the historic Wagener Estate Bed and Breakfast, home of the founding father of Penn Yan. The home was built in 1794, and is on the national and state historical registers. Elegance and old world charm awaits you at our property which sits on top of a knoll on five pastoral acres overlooking Keuka lake in the quaint village of Penn Yan. Easy walking distance to downtown village shops, restaurants, and the Keuka bike/hike trail. We are located in the center of New York States wine country in the beautiful Finger lakes. Please come visit and experience all our history, beauty, and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Bed And Breakfast
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Hotel Penn Yan
- Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast Penn Yan, NY - Finger Lakes