We were lucky enough to have our visit on their second week of operation. They were very inviting upon arrival, very friendly and allowed us to feel right at home. Our room was comfy and the breakfasts were awesome! Seconds were encouraged which was a welcome surprise. The property has a great history and our hosts enjoyed sharing their part in that history. They were also very helpful in making our dinner reservation at the PVI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the historic Wagener Estate Bed and Breakfast, home of the founding father of Penn Yan. The home was built in 1794, and is on the national and state historical registers. Elegance and old world charm awaits you at our property which sits on top of a knoll on five pastoral acres overlooking Keuka lake in the quaint village of Penn Yan. Easy walking distance to downtown village shops, restaurants, and the Keuka bike/hike trail. We are located in the center of New York States wine country in the beautiful Finger lakes. Please come visit and experience all our history, beauty, and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Hotel Penn Yan
- Wagener Estate Finger Lakes Bed And Breakfast
- Wagener Estate Bed & Breakfast Penn Yan, NY - Finger Lakes