“Great breakfast spot and super food. I have also stopped in for a quick lunch and was very satisfied.”

Skyline Trading Post
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Rustic atmosphere. Casual and friendly. Eggs over easy with bacon and rye toast are my favorite. Very good coffee!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here in a group of 6 including two 3 year olds. Had great nachos as appetizer, wife had fried chicken and I had fried shrimp. Food was fine. Recommended for affordable family meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We were near by at keuka lake and where looking for a place for lunch and found this place. The people inside were very friendly as soon as we walked in they greeted us and we sat down we were helped very fast the food came out quickly and it was very good. The menu was a mixture of things from sandwiches and wraps to hamburgers and chicken fingers. We ate lunch there so I only looked at the lunch menu. I did notice that they did serve breakfast all day. The place was very clean and food and service was excellent. I would def recommend to anyone in that area. We went there with two children

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Visited for a late morning breakfast. Very quaint spot. Pleasant servers. Prompt and delightful breakfast. I had the Skyline Platter. Hot, perfectly sized pancakes, homemade sausage patties and 2 eggs cooked medium, just the way I ordered! Generous portions served hot! Hubby had homemade corned beef hash, eggs and the homemade sausage patties as well! Hot fresh coffee too! Perfect breakfast in our book and our check was under $20.00. They also serve lunch and dinners, plus have a full bar. We will go back to try lunch and or dinner on our next trip to the area!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

After traveling the wine trail all day, we came upon a sign that pointed to the Trading Post... Bar now open! We were immediately greeted by Christine the bartender who was extremely pleasant & efficient. She was knowledgable about the local beers on tap & bottles and offered a taste of what we might like. This is a local place, full of nice people. The owners were there and made us feel comfortable, told us to come back for breakfast the next day! We did & it was great. Homemade breads were a nice touch. Worth a stop for something different when you are "wined out" or just to relax and have apps or dinner.