“Pretty good, excellent service no complaints, here.”
Review of Keuka Restaurant

Keuka Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Here on a work trip to visit with Yates County, and we were out searching for dinner. Not a lot of choices, for someone who does not know better. We landed on the Keuka, because they were busy, which is usually a good sign. I had a Southwest Steak Salad, which was very tasty, full of beans, corn, and quality Romaine lettuce (not your typical iceberg crap). The steak was done perfectly, and I was quite happy. My coworker got a burger which came with a massive load of jalapenos. No problem there, as I took 3/4 of them and dumped them on my salad. Perfect! He said it was good. I would come back here. We sat at the bar, and our bartender was a great guy, very friendly, and knew the beer list and menu well.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Just everyday food. One of us had a fish sandwich and the other had the crab cake appetizer. The crab cake was mostly filler and very strongly seasoned. Nothing special about the place. There are not too many places to choose from in this town.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stopped here with the family during our Mother's Day travels through the Finger Lakes, kind of a pub/restaurant set up. Basic menu with burgers but also family dishes like steak and pasta. Service was good. Food was decent. Good place to stop if just looking for a quick decent meal.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The servers knew all the customers, what they did that day and what they like to eat and drink. They were friendly, even to us strangers.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

2nd Time here. Stayed locally for the weekend and wanted to enjoy a light supper. All went well until.....I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries. Because of my meal plan (and I do this every place) I indicated that I did not need the bun but would instead like a second lettuce leaf as I like to still eat with the chicken. Meal came. Chicken tasted great but plate had the regular single leaf of lettuce. I asked the waitress if perhaps they forgot to put the piece of lettuce on my plate and she indicated that the kitchen told her they would have to charge extra for a piece of lettuce! Hold on now!! I didn’t get the sandwich roll that the chicken usually comes on! Wasn’t that a fair trade-off? Obviously not....since they wouldn’t get me a piece of lettuce unless I paid extra, I indicated that I would take my bun as I had paid for that. I enjoyed a single bite off of the top, shared my thoughts and experience with the wait staff indicating that I knew it wasn’t her fault and vowed to never go back. That was some sucky and illogical lack of customer service from the kitchen staff. B-bye

1  Thank wunerful111