“Great pig roast special!”
Review of Birdsall House

Birdsall House
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Peekskill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Was here for a business dinner, service was friendly and helpful. Beer was excellent as always (have been here many times as I am a local), loved the Saranac Oktoberfest and one of our party loved the pumpkin options although I didn't get the brewery name. Standout was the Hemlock Hill farms Pig Roast special- was fabulous, highly recommended. Not sure if it will be on the specials menu for long but it should be!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I went here on a Saturday night looking for a few drinks. Although the live band ended earlier I stayed and ordered their Smoked BBQ Wings. The menu doesn’t explain the BBQ sauce is served on the side and their smoked wings are melting off the bone, real smoked slow cooked BBQ quality. Possibly the best wings I’ve ever had across the US. This bar could make a killing and keep a DJ going on a Saturday night but I’m thankful I tried their food! I will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Quiet night, local spot open on Monday’s but I’d give it a miss if other restaurants were open. Family friendly

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I like this place for lunch with friends. The menu has some great items not found in other places. They use locally sustained ingredients and it's obvious in the fresh taste of their items. My favorite is the Bacon, lettuce and fried green tomato sandwich. They have a great and varied menu of beer. In the good weather, it's great to sit outside in their beer garden and listen to some local musicians. Inside gets a bit too loud for me during happy hour.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

the biggest assortment of beer and ale you might find. They book bands on weekends indoors in the winter, and outside (folk) in the summer. I have heard good music there. It has an OK vibe. I can get crowded on big game nights.

Parking is a hassle right here, go for South Street