“A place for young families”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Owego
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The big complaint I have is there is no wifi. Now as I was leaving close to the restrooms I noted a wifi with password. I am not sure it was for Pizza Hut.
The place is exceptionally clean. The buffet was a big hit. I like the personal pan pizza.
If you go to the men's room be careful of your elbow. You may hit it on the toilet paper dispenser.
I would like to return but lack of wifi makes it difficult.
Service was outstanding so was the food so I may return.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We ate from the lunch buffet, everything was delicious and there was a decent variety of pizzas and pasta, etc.
Michelle waited on us and she was very courteous and friendly.
The restaurant was clean and orderly.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

we eat here twice a month, has been hit and miss, sometimes really good, sometimes not so good, love the stuffed crust pizza, we get take out, sometimes it feels like the staff doesn't care if you are there or not. Dining in may be different.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

This Pizza Hut is tucked away near the state park in Owego (next to the McDonalds). I don't think they see a lot of business in the winter time, because of it's location. I went there with my family, and despite the restaurant itself needing an update, the service was very good! The food, service, and pick-up orders seemed to all be handled by the same individual, who did a great job. Pizza Hut is Pizza Hut, take it or leave it, but it's not often one impresses me with service.

Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

Its Pizza Hut...not much to offer that everyone doesn't already know. I usually am part of the lunchtime crowd and the waitress there is always polite, professional and fast. The building itself is in dire need of repairs and updating so if you don't mind what your immediate surroundings look like....come for the pizza.