Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$204
Hotels.com$204
Travelocity$204
Priceline$204
Agoda.com$204
Hurb$214
All reviews front desk free laundry great stay nice home small kitchen the king size bed great hotel pull out bed breakfast options will stay there again save money spacious room hot breakfast convenient location my son in town home2
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2022

Adequate stay, breakfast was minimal (no fruit) and pool was closed for renovations. Bottle of water, granola bar, and bag of chips given upon check in. Spacious room. Found dead fly on floor when we first entered the room. In middle of night found a stink bug on pillow. Would question staying here again. Good location as there are not many hotels in Oswego but needs to be cleaned daily (stayed two nights--no cleaning) and better breakfast options (healthier) should be offered.

Date of stay: February 2022
Jeri Fedora, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback about your recent stay with us. We strive to make every guest experience a positive one and are truly sorry that we let you down. The brand standard for housekeeping is for opt-in service only at this time. What this means is that we will provide what ever service our guests request, but if nothing is requested we will not enter the room. I apologize for this not being explained to you at check in. I am also sorry that there was not fruit on the breakfast buffet as we typically have apples at the front desk and at least oranges on the buffet. We also have oatmeal & yogurt as healthy options. Lastly I wanted to assure you that we do have regular pest control at the hotel but unfortunately just like our homes it is impossible to eliminate every insect. I have shared all of your comments with our staff so that we can continue to make improvements to the service and amenities we are providing our guests. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future is you should need to be n the Oswego area.

Reviewed 18 December 2021

Cashier told me only $25 extra hold and three to five days give back but they charge $230:39 and $330:40 so please what’s going on. Try to help communicate then people’s love ❤️ the service and soon they gonna come back. Okay thanks

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jeri Fedora, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Thank you for sharing some feedback about your recent stay. We are so pleased that you loved the service and are coming back soon. It appears that you booked your room as an Advanced Purchase through Hilton and for some reason the payment did not transfer to our system. We have corrected this and credited your account. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GM

Reviewed 29 November 2021

Dirty sheets, bad bed, noisy and no one to monitor children with grabbing a lot of food and being unclean in their practices. Because of the noise I was unable to sleep. The staff was informed and the response was to investigate who was doing the room. The people upstairs seemed to be running around all night resulting in a sleepless night before an important next day.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 15 November 2021

I would absolutely book here again. The suite space I stayed in was spacious and had so many conveniences of home. The kitchenette is great and gave me the opportunity to dine in and save money eating out. The hot water in the shower lasted forever and there is room for 2. :) Bonus! The bed was comfy and I loved the living room space. It's a real nice home away from home opportunity for a long weekend or longer.

Room tip: If you can book oe of these suites, they are great! I'd book at the same place again.
Date of stay: November 2021
Jeri Fedora, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear owtloud,

Thank you for sharing some great feedback about your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed the spaciousness of the suite and especially the hot shower. We look forward to seeing for another long weekend soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

Pet friendly hotel which is fine I guess but I have been listen to barking dogs for the last 3 hours. I was told the hotel staff was too busy to address it. So if you like staying in a Kennel this is your place.

Date of stay: October 2021
Jeri Fedora, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

We appreciate you sharing some feedback about your recent stay with us and are truly sorry that you were not able to enjoy it. Upon reviewing this incident with my team, they called the owner of the barking dog twice in an attempt to get them back to the hotel to get the situation resolved. We do not allow our staff to enter rooms that are occupied by dogs for their own safety so unfortunately they were at the mercy of the guest and their apparent lack of care in following our policies. As a pet friendly hotel we will continue to work with both our guests and our staff to try to find a better balance between our guests with and without pets. We hope this does not deter you from staying with us in the future.