See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered a steak medium rare and comes out well done. The scallops were rubber, rubber, rubber! Overcooked and chewy. They're supposed to melt in your mouth. The pasta special that my accompaniment had was fabulous. The waitress was understanding, offered me another entrée, but I refused. She took the sirloin and scallops order off the check. Thank you.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I've lived in the area my whole life and Christopher's has always been a favorite. They were definitely different when I was a child than they are now. I would say they decreased in quality a tad bit. For example, their mac and cheese used to be homemade and now they use the stuff from the box. Although different it isn't awful! My recent visit was nice.
Was in the area grocery shopping and stopped to eat. The inside is very rural/country themed with country music playing and several mounted heads ranging from Moose to Bears to Deer. (DO NOT eat here if having dead animals mounted will bother you!)
The service was good, friendly and good at accommodating allergies. The only complaint about service was the long wait. It wasn't even prime time and it was a weekday. Some people were complaining that they waited for over and hour! This may be a concern if you are in a rush. We didn't wait quite as long but still longer than other places- about 40-45 minutes. This may be because most of the food is homemade.
The menu has a wide selection. I ordered the Fajitas, they were okay, not amazing. And my girlfriend ordered ribs with fries and the salad bar which she devoured. The bread at the salad bar tasted funny according to both of us.
The portions were large and it's what you'd expect out of a home cooked country meal.
I would recommend the buffalo chicken wings, they are my favorite!
It's surely worth a visit if you have the time. The prices are very reasonable as well.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went for a dinner with my niece and her fellow Oneonta Softball teammates. Excellent meal and my niece and her friends raved about the chicken wings. The strip steak was excellent and their salad bar is fabulous. Can't wait to go there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I was eatting lunch with my husband and I over heard the manager , (Melissa) being very rude to some former staff that had come in to return some uniforms, and I believe they wanted to be paying patrons and eat lunch, and this manager was very nasty and rude and told them to leave. I wont be coming back to this place of rudeness.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My father has a weekend home in Sydney Center, about 20 mins from Oneonta. We have been here to eat several times. My favorite is the Buffalo Chicken sandwich! it's so good! Steak and burgers (Western) Is Real Good As well. The Staff Are All Extremely Pleasant and Very Friendly and Helpful. We had Katie yesterday and she was real great. We will definitely return as we always do when in town. Here is a pic of the sandwich, I should have taken a better one will the whole sandwich but I could not Wait to ear it hahha

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple