See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went for a dinner with my niece and her fellow Oneonta Softball teammates. Excellent meal and my niece and her friends raved about the chicken wings. The strip steak was excellent and their salad bar is fabulous. Can't wait to go there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I was eatting lunch with my husband and I over heard the manager , (Melissa) being very rude to some former staff that had come in to return some uniforms, and I believe they wanted to be paying patrons and eat lunch, and this manager was very nasty and rude and told them to leave. I wont be coming back to this place of rudeness.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My father has a weekend home in Sydney Center, about 20 mins from Oneonta. We have been here to eat several times. My favorite is the Buffalo Chicken sandwich! it's so good! Steak and burgers (Western) Is Real Good As well. The Staff Are All Extremely Pleasant and Very Friendly and Helpful. We had Katie yesterday and she was real great. We will definitely return as we always do when in town. Here is a pic of the sandwich, I should have taken a better one will the whole sandwich but I could not Wait to ear it hahha

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Stopped here 20 years ago and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. Found it by chance again while on our way to WalMart. We were NOT disapointed. It still has great food, great service, and reasonable prices. We'll try to get back here sooner

Room Tip: Didn't stay at this hotel
Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

We booked the Sabitini's little Italy hotel and were actually placed in Christopher's Country lodge hotel. Very confusing explanation given by the manager as to why. No other hotels available in area so we were forced to stay. Room smells like mildew and cleaning supplies. The carpet was wet. The TV is old and channels are static. There was hair on sheets that didn't belong to me on the first night. Broken window "shade". Cob webs on ceiling fan. Hadn't dusted the air conditioner in weeks. Hadn't vacuumed the corners in months. No screens in windows so you couldn't open them unless you wanted a million bugs in the room. It's right next to a busy road and you hear every car that passes by. Shower doesn't drain. By the end of your shower your standing ankle deep in water. There's a "$59.00" per night neon sign out front that is obviously what they charge the rest of the year. That's exactly what this place is - a $59.00 pit stop hotel. Not a suitable place to take a family for a multi night stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family